Crystal Palace PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Kevin De Bruyne was imperious. Scored two ridiculous goals, had the assist for Haaland’s and the assist for Haaland’s one on one with the keeper! The rest of the game he was everywhere, including dropping into the backline when one of the defenders ventured forward.

This is not the thread for it, but how many Jack Fanboys are there that they have him MOTM over KDB or Lewis?! UFB! Sure, Jack looked lively, but MOTM after a KDB Masterclass? YGBSM?!
Aha but it is opinions and we can only vote for 1 player. :-) I thought KDB had a good game, as did Jack and Bernie. Football is a team game and KDB, brilliant as he is, could not have defeated CP if he had been on his own on the pitch so we, in my humble opinion, have to give credit to some of the others.
:-)

Last edited:
Has to be De Bruyne, but Grealish was excellent too. A welcome return to form in the last couple of games.

Why do votes for a player who had an excellent match bother you so much?
It doesn’t bother me “so much,” but it’s not “did my favorite guy have a good game” it is “who was THE BEST PLAYER in the City team” and anyone who thinks that was Jack Grealish has a big soft spot for him…or possibly a small hard spot.

Aha but it is opinions and we can only vote for 1 player. :-) I thought KDB had a good game, as did Jack and Bernie. Football is a team game and KDB, brilliant as he is, could not have defeated CP if he had been on his own on the pitch so we, in my humble opinion, have to give credit to some of the others.
:-)
Did you say Bernie?

Say no more! HAHAHA!

It doesn’t bother me “so much,” but it’s not “did my favorite guy have a good game” it is “who was THE BEST PLAYER in the City team” and anyone who thinks that was Jack Grealish has a big soft spot for him…or possibly a small hard spot.
No, they think he was the best player in the team. It’s not that difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.