Crystal Palace PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
For a change not quite as no-brainer as last few games....KDB for dragging the game our way, with a class goal, and assisting EH for 3rd, which had game in the bag.
.....not his biggest fan, but Grealish was exceptional, as was Lewis.

Nice to see the real Kev again, albeit playing a little deeper. MotM for his thunderbastard goals. Jack also back to his best.

KDB for me, stunning first goal and dragged us into control in the second. Lewis played well too, both him and Bobb had a good first half.

Can’t not give it to De Bruyne but in terms of overall play I would say Rico.

Rico making that run into the box and scoring made the second half so much easier for us.

King Kev for me, Jack awesome, Rico awesome, Akanji awesome, Bobb awesome, Earling ran all over the pitch, as did the rest of the team :) Really important win for us and could be a defining game in the run in!

In this order:

Kevin
Grealish
Akanji

Kevin because of two goals and one assist (if we had done everything without scoring, we’d be further down in the race for the title)

Grealish next because he was the one pulling the strings in attack and making those decisive and clever passes that led to the goals

Akanji next because his introduction changed the course of the game and made us more assured from the back to the front

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.