Crystal Palace PL (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
Lewis was fantastic.
I usually find myself in agreement with Lavinda who liked this - but really??? Yes he's a grafter, works his socks off, obviously a decent player or he wouldn't be in the squad - but in such a pivotal, important position you need, guille, vision and a touch of magic. He gets in the way.

Unless of course the post was delicious sarcasm.

I usually find myself in agreement with Lavinda who liked this - but really??? Yes he's a grafter, works his socks off, obviously a decent player or he wouldn't be in the squad - but in such a pivotal, important position you need, guille, vision and a touch of magic. He gets in the way.

Unless of course the post was delicious sarcasm.
I’m all for delicious sarcasm, but I’m genuine about this. He’s high quality. Smart, industrious and skilled. If he does get in the way this season it’s because he wants to attack more than the rest of them.

I’m all for delicious sarcasm, but I’m genuine about this. He’s high quality. Smart, industrious and skilled. If he does get in the way this season it’s because he wants to attack more than the rest of them.
Nah, not for me. Time will prove everything (as Morrissey said).
He's alright, is the best I can muster. Weakens us considerably.

Ake for me, he seems the only defender we have that rarely makes a mistake. Hopefully we get Kev, Erling and Doku back in time for the next PL game, but I wish we hadn’t let Laporte go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.