Crystal Palace Thread - 2021/22

Thanks all. I found somewhere to park about 20 mins from the ground. Obviously we enjoyed our day apart from someone lobbing a pie at us when the second goal went in. Fortunately his aim was about as good as your strikers. No doubt you will get your revenge at our place later in the season. ATB
What a waste of a pie

Bet it was cold also as the second goal was about the 86th minute give or take

Thanks all. I found somewhere to park about 20 mins from the ground. Obviously we enjoyed our day apart from someone lobbing a pie at us when the second goal went in. Fortunately his aim was about as good as your strikers. No doubt you will get your revenge at our place later in the season. ATB
What kind of idiot holds onto a pie for 45 minutes just to lob it at someone 50 yards away? Lol.

How was the pie by the way ?

They cost an absolute fortune so you should be grateful to the chucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.