Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a bad feeling that today isn't going to be a good day. only ourselves to blame. the teams we lost to earlier in the season have come back to bite us on the arse. we've literally gift wrapped it for the scousers.

Manc in London said:
I don't usually share my wisdom / words of doom on the pre-match thread...

Playing against an energetic team while we appear to be running on empty, does not fill me with optimism. The cabbage patch pitch will not help either. Better pitches in League 2.
Running on empty? That was home to Sunderland in the aftermath of the Anfield robbery. WBA we won in 2nd gear.

We'll miss Silva and the option of Navas, but on the plus side, Aguero is coming back to his best.

jayblue said:
got a bad feeling that today isn't going to be a good day. only ourselves to blame. the teams we lost to earlier in the season have come back to bite us on the arse. we've literally gift wrapped it for the scousers.
I am the opposite today ,a lot are saying we will get beat by palace,we may do as pulis has done a great job yet Liverpool have to face them as well.its a crazy league and if they go and beat Chelsea today it isn't over but will need the biggest upset in istree.1-3

Sky Blue said:
Come on Chelsea.

Come on City.

Gonna be a good day!
That's the spirit.most of my life we have been shite,so winnining a cup and maybe runners up in the league and playing some fantastic footy isn't that bad.or should I just slash my wrists to keep the doom merchants happy.

Marvin said:
Manc in London said:

Playing against an energetic team while we appear to be running on empty, does not fill me with optimism. The cabbage patch pitch will not help either. Better pitches in League 2.
Running on empty? That was home to Sunderland in the aftermath of the Anfield robbery. WBA we won in 2nd gear.

We'll miss Silva and the option of Navas, but on the plus side, Aguero is coming back to his best.

IMO we looked tired against the Baggies too. We did not appear to be in 2nd gear to me. We were trying our hardest but didn't have much in the tank.

no.matter what happens today ( and I fear the worse ) we are still City and the best fans and club in the world.

be respectful and impeccable in your post match comments. we all care too.

We'll win today, digging deep to get a tough 2-1 win.
And Chelsea will grind out a win at Anfield, a typical Mourinho away performance.
Title well and truly on & we're right up for it.

jayblue said:

That's as maybe but every team can look at points dropped and say "if only". It is what it is and the league will go on, more twists yet, it's one of those seasons...

Manc in London said:
Marvin said:
Manc in London said:

IMO we looked tired against the Baggies too. We did not appear to be in 2nd gear to me. We were trying our hardest but didn't have much in the tank.
We took our foot off the pedal at 3-1 and coasted it. That was as comfortable a win as you could get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.