Crystal Palace V Manchester City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigJoe#1 said:
alanblue said:
Aii depends on the liverpool result how we perform at palace

It shouldn't ^^^^
Agreed....
I'm sick and tired of " depends on dippers result" and react accordingly bullshit ...if by now we don't know regardless of the what happens on other matches then we are in deep trouble... we got to win no matter what happens as simple as that ...fuck wait and react shit......

BTW If that was handball was inside Chelsea's box any refs would give pk ..no question asked but not the way around....question should be asked where the officials stand on reffing at Shitfield.

chicagoblues said:
BigJoe#1 said:
alanblue said:
Aii depends on the liverpool result how we perform at palace

It shouldn't ^^^^
Agreed....
I'm sick and tired of " depends on dippers result" and react accordingly bullshit ...if by now we don't know regardless of the what happens on other matches then we are in deep trouble... we got to win no matter what happens as simple as that ...fuck wait and react shit......

BTW If that was handball was inside Chelsea's box any refs would give pk ..no question asked but not the way around....question should be asked where the officials stand on reffing at Shitfield.

Totally agree about the handball. How many refs have given a penalty v 'victimpool' at shitfield????

NoahCity said:
If result holds at Anfield, the team better be fired up for this.

Honestly, next week at the office would be unbearable if we don't come back from London with the 3 pts.
I'd take any kind of win, fair or ugly.

No fernandinho in the lineup...

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Demichelis, Kolarov, Milner, Garcia, Toure, Nasri, Dzeko, Aguero

I know this really isn't needed here but Suarez is a cheating ****!! Skrtel is a dirty bastard and victimpool seem to be getting every decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.