Crystal Palace vs Manchester City - pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad this international break is over, and that there isn't another one until March.

As always, it's incredibly hard to predict Guardiola's line-up, but with three games in seven days it's fair to expect some rotation. I've got a feeling that some of the South American contingent may be left out tomorrow, with an eye on Monchengladbach and Burnley. Complete stab in the dark, but I'd go for something like this:

Bravo
Sagna
Stones
Kolarov
Clichy
Fernandinho
Gundogan
De Bruyne
Nolito
Sterling
Iheanacho

Wouldn't surprise me to see Fernando or Navas involved though, as they'll be fresher than most.

Few rumours knocking about big yaya might be back in the squad sat? A lot of games coming up now will he be utilised?

My optimism is high for this got a feeling we are going to dismantle palace tomorrow I really should know better ha!

Few rumours knocking about big yaya might be back in the squad sat? A lot of games coming up now will he be utilised?
Back your rumours with sources or state it's your personal speculation which is fair enough.
My own take on this matter is that Pep's status quo remains in place i.e. Yaya will not be named in the first team squad until Seluk apologises to the collective management of MCFC.

NB. January sales now start on Boxing Day

Will today finally be the day that Guardiola gets to announce a fully fit squad in his press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.