CS:GO

i quit playing CS about 10 years ago and moved to battlefield. Although i quit at a decent semi pro level, i ran and played in two UK prem league clans.

Unfit 4 Duty
&
PissTakers

I still watch a lot of CS, in fact i have the ESL 2015 cologne finals on twitch right now (Fnatic vs Ebettle)

Thought I'd throw my name in. I usually just play casual though, strategy games are my thing. Anyone wants to add me on Steam with this username feel free.

Never understood the point of smurfing. The ones I've seen tend to drop down just to take the piss out of players obviously not as good. I mean verbally too, not just by top fragging.

Never understood the point of smurfing. The ones I've seen tend to drop down just to take the piss out of players obviously not as good. I mean verbally too, not just by top fragging.

Majority are hackers who have bought new accounts lol thats why they have the level 3 comp thing to try and put them off.

You should. Although if you missed the last update you'll need to rank up to lvl 3 earning xp in casual. You can't play competitive until you do annoyingly.
You're right I checked it out and I have to play like 6 hours of casual to play competitive again! I got over 150 wins FFS! This is going to be a slog, guessing its to combat smurfs or something?

You're right I checked it out and I have to play like 6 hours of casual to play competitive again! I got over 150 wins FFS! This is going to be a slog, guessing its to combat smurfs or something?
Yeah that's exactly it. Really annoying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.