CSA Payments to Ex Mrs

notts blue

anyone know how much you should pay the ex for one child of 15 years old,

i have her 2 days one week then 4 days the next week,

anyone in same boat??

Re: CSA PAYMENTS TO NEX MRS

Depends on your net weekly income mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.csacalculator.dsdni.gov.uk/calc.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.csacalculator.dsdni.gov.uk/calc.asp</a>

There you go

CSA PAYMENTS TO NEX MRS

Rushton121 said:
Depends on your net weekly income mate.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.csacalculator.dsdni.gov.uk/calc.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.csacalculator.dsdni.gov.uk/calc.asp</a>

There you go

Me and my ex have a verbal agreement but having just used that calculator I pay twice as much as I should. I don't mind though as I get to see my daughter as much as I like and the ex doesn't mind me swapping dates in order to fit in with City.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
As mentioned, depends on your pay - isn't it around 20% of wages for one child?
Doesn't matter if you have the kid for 2 days.

Is the ex on benefits? If she isn't you can make your own arrangements. If she is, they have you by the balls.

no mate she's a teacher!

i also pay half towards my daughters horse stables which is £85 a month and then 40 a week maintanance and an extra £20 for her phone bill!

so i'm paying about 275 at the mo,

ok its war..

better get my spiderman suit out!

notts blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

Is the ex on benefits? If she isn't you can make your own arrangements. If she is, they have you by the balls.

no mate she's a teacher!

i also pay half towards my daughters horse stables which is £85 a month and then 40 a week maintanance and an extra £20 for her phone bill!

ok its war..

Solidarity brother, but don't be standing on the wrong side of a motorway bridge and delay my journey

Fucking hate the CSA they we're taking £200 a week off me about 3 years ago as back payment even tho I was giving the x money :( they said I couldn't prove I had given it her :( I was getting £101 a week wages after they took it and it lasted 6 month. At the time I was living with my girlfriend and my new born son they said £100 a week is enough to live on so I had to struggle. I've recently been given a new job 40k a year and they take £70 a week all my debt is paid off and my new job feels like I don't pay anything :) if u can mate and your x isn't as bad as mine I'd try to sort between yourselves CSA are cunts and all for women.

The Pink Panther said:
notts blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

no mate she's a teacher!

ok its war..

Solidarity brother, but don't be standing on the wrong side of a motorway bridge and delay my journey

where you going?

notts blue said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:

no mate she's a teacher!

ok its war..

So did she call the CSA because you couldn't reach a compromise between you?
Otherwise if you can, it's fuck all to do with them.
Typical CSA, they go after those willing to pay big time, yet do fuck all to go after those unwilling to pay a penny. Twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.