CSKA Moscow Update

Re: CSKA Moscow away travel details

Great planning - tickets go on sale whilst we're still in Czech Republic

kbb said:
Great planning - tickets go on sale whilst we're still in Czech Republic

I'd be amazed if there are more than 500 of us going to go to this. There are 800 tickets available. If you want one you'll get one.

cptaidan88 said:
Me and my old man booked on this now. I need another 138-178 to jump on this so it goes ahead now. Had looked at doing it myself but was struggling to do it cheaper at this stage now the easyjet flight have spiked (no pun intended). This saves so much hassle, and I cant read Cyrillic. Good luck reading the signs out there blues!
I'm from Moscow, and, excepting the fact I don't know english very well, as I'm only studying it, I can say that it isn't too tough to orientate for non-speaking russian people here, in Moscow.
All traffic signs and most of text - that's important, important for tourists and oficcial, is dublicated in english in Moscow. It's true with underground, most of restaraunts and cafes, and other places like that, but it's also true that there's only Cyrillic words on the bus, taxis and other transports here. Most of taxi drivers (unoficcial, of course. Are there any oficcial taxis in Moscow? Maybe... They've apeeared in last months, but there's few of them in Moscow) don't even understand russian, but if you catch taxi from traffic, there may stop a man who knows english. All prices (in rubles, of course) are wrote in numbers , so there'll be no problem with understanding it.

For any Blues still thinking about going, we've booked Skyscanner this morning - flying out direct on day of game, gives us 5 hours from Domodedovo to get to Khimki (2 trains and a bus, or a cab, travel time should be couple of hours all being well). Flying back from same airport 6am following day, change at Barca - £236 each. We just didn't have the money to book with the trips being offered, so have took the plunge and done our own thing, just hoping it works out ok now.........ctwd

I had the flight confirmed. I will be there 4 nights for the match, visit brother and sight seeing or probably only stay still under blanket. 4 degree Celsius is not my comfort zone but cannot resist the chance to see City play for the first time apart from friendly match 4 years ago in Abu Dhabi.

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
I had the flight confirmed. I will be there 4 nights for the match, visit brother and sight seeing or probably only stay still under blanket. 4 degree Celsius is not my comfort zone but cannot resist the chance to see City play for the first time apart from friendly match 4 years ago in Abu Dhabi.

I think we are there 3 nights, fuck knows which they are though:-)

awaydayblue said:
For any Blues still thinking about going, we've booked Skyscanner this morning - flying out direct on day of game, gives us 5 hours from Domodedovo to get to Khimki (2 trains and a bus, or a cab, travel time should be couple of hours all being well). Flying back from same airport 6am following day, change at Barca - £236 each. We just didn't have the money to book with the trips being offered, so have took the plunge and done our own thing, just hoping it works out ok now.........ctwd
Is that from Manchester?

Hi lads ticket info came out on monday and me and my mates are nowhere near the loyalty points required 1x6000pts 2x4000pts. We have booked travel and hotel and visa applications are well underway so I'm a bit worried to say the least...

iomblue said:
Hi lads ticket info came out on monday and me and my mates are nowhere near the loyalty points required 1x6000pts 2x4000pts. We have booked travel and hotel and visa applications are well underway so I'm a bit worried to say the least...

I really wouldn't worry pal. We won't sell out, I'd guess we'll take somewhere between 400-500

spike144 said:
Dear All,

Re: CSKA Moscow

We are sorry to advise that we have had insufficient up take for the trip to Moscow. In fact only 26 people have expressed an interest and registered for our chartered flight. The aircraft seats 180 passengers.

As originally stated this trip was always subject to numbers. We had said 140 minimum and to be fair if we had reached 100 we would have gone with it, but 26 simply makes it impossible.

We are therefore not able to run this trip. No money has been deducted from any debit or credit cards and those details have been destroyed.

If you need assistance regarding visas we are happy to help.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Kind regards

Spike & Miles

Shame the trip's not going ahead, but fully understandable decision given the numbers involved. Don't reckon we'll be taking many to this one, so those that are going will have no problem getting tickets I imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.