CSKA v Bayern behind closed doors.

I don't feel any sympathy for the Bayern fans or their horrible club.

Just don't understand why this punishment exists for this team versus the awful crowd behaviour of other teams (in Itlay and Spain for example) go completely unpunished.

i suppose it could be argued that because of our defeat at Bayern we could have conceded top spot to them so therefore it would be an advantage to city that there are no intimidating home support at CSKA

Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
so yet again , rummenigge gains an advantage for his club , they play moscow away , with no intimidating atmosphere , i bet the place is rammed full when we go there. What a bent competition this is , just a glorified old pals act , and the usual suspects platini , rummenigge and gill with their noses in the trough.

I do not think the Bayern guys get intimidated by any atmosphere. Some might even function better with it... - and Bayern's away fans are a special crowd that can make a lot of noise, too.

They are not used to playing in front of no fans apart from training sessions. And at Bayern even the training sessions during school holidays a couple of thousand people watch.

So you are inferring, that bayern going to moscow with no opposition supporters is the same as city going to moscow in front of 40,000 moscovites , i didnt realise that bayern munchen F.C. were totally immune to opposition supporters . Possibly the atmosphere at dortmund has an effect on bayern , they dont appear to "function" to well , in front of 80,000 at the Westfalenstadion , they have only won two of their last eight visits.

Logic would have said the return game in Rome and perhaps if CSKA were deemed to need more punishment then both ours and Munich's game could have either a complete ban or just s home fan ban.

Not looking good for the WC.

Schalker said:
Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
- and Bayern's away fans are a special crowd that can make a lot of noise, too.

ROFL

In the CL they do. It is a different set of fans than the fans that go to away matches in the Bundesliga, where especially Bayern fans that live near the away stadium go to.

At Arsenal and against Chelsea in the Super Cup as well e.g. at Barcelona they were real loud.

Maldeika said:
ell said:
Why are Bayern fans not allowed in?

Because the UEFA says so. The Bayern fans tried to. They even wanted to show banners during the last CL match - but the UEFA said that Bayern would get fined if the fans do so Bayern asked the fans not to.

Like Rummenigge told - there is fans who have been at every CL away match in the recent 25 years... and it will be the first one they miss.

The Moscow fans behave wrong - and the opponent and its fans are fined that way, too.

I have told that before - when you talk about all that conspiracy theories here in that forum. The Bayern officials since years are in clinch with Uefa...
Exactly, you lot knew CSKA were going to get punished before their match in the Olimpico kicked off, conspiracy.

Or you're talking shite.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Maldeika said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
so yet again , rummenigge gains an advantage for his club , they play moscow away , with no intimidating atmosphere , i bet the place is rammed full when we go there. What a bent competition this is , just a glorified old pals act , and the usual suspects platini , rummenigge and gill with their noses in the trough.

I do not think the Bayern guys get intimidated by any atmosphere. Some might even function better with it... - and Bayern's away fans are a special crowd that can make a lot of noise, too.

They are not used to playing in front of no fans apart from training sessions. And at Bayern even the training sessions during school holidays a couple of thousand people watch.

So you are inferring, that bayern going to moscow with no opposition supporters is the same as city going to moscow in front of 40,000 moscovites , i didnt realise that bayern munchen F.C. were totally immune to opposition supporters . Possibly the atmosphere at dortmund has an effect on bayern , they dont appear to "function" to well , in front of 80,000 at the Westfalenstadion , they have only won two of their last eight visits.

Apart from SuperCup matches (German Community shield - test match prior to the season start!)? They haven't lost any in the last 2 seasons. I do not think that with Dortmund it matters so much where the match is played - it is two different systems that clash with each other. And the counter attacking system Dortmund plays just is an antidote to ball possession play. The atmosphere does not have much influence. Bayern has some players that have a better away than home record.

And they have won a lot of CL league matches away from home in the last two seasons - more away than at home. And their away record in the league is about as good as their home record.

I think that having no atmosphere at all is worse because the players are not used to it.

aguero93:20 said:
Exactly, you lot knew CSKA were going to get punished before their match in the Olimpico kicked off, conspiracy.

Or you're talking shite.

Conspiracy theory... (I should know this forum now where everything seems to be only Anti-City... and the others for sure get favours... ;) - the other teams have their issues, too. I do not really think Platini likes Rummenigge a lot as he either for Bayern or for the ECA members ain't really a friend of the UEFA. Sometimes you think that because of his job as an ECA-chairman Bayern is out of favours, too. Starting with what referees we get etc.)

The match ban for our match is because of racism chanting by Moscow fans against Pilsen... nothing to do with Roma... and the sentence for that was prior to our match against your team.

It seems like you haven't got it.

cska v bayern closed doors because of cska fans' nazi banners away in Plzen. (still cant believe there're so many fu-ing nazis in the country that beat those bastards in WW II...). It was stated in AUgust (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sports.ru/football/1023209856.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sports.ru/football/1023209856.html</a>)

City and Roma may play behind closed doors in Moscow because of those cska cu**s did this stuff in Rome (an allegedly racist banner, fighting with stewards and throwing faers). uefa promulgates their decision on October 3

It doesn't seem right that the away fans are punished for the home team's inadequacies

Also, in this case, it was the CSKA away fans causing trouble in Roma therefore logic dictates they should be banned from travelling to their next away game instead?

However UEFA and logic are Russians apart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.