Cuba

I started a thread the other day about holidays in Croatia,as our daughter and partner had decided to wed there next August.
Now I know that woman and brides to be are entitled to change their minds and plans,but I think our daughter has gone too far.
She has now decided that she wants to get married in Cuba and in Varedero. Me and the missus are delighted as we love Cuba,but feel sorry for our youngest daughter who lives in Bulgaria and it would have been only a hop,skip and a jump for them to meet up with us in Croatia.
Can`t believe that our 21 year old son has decided he wants to join us all in Cuba for two weeks !!
Any tips for someone (me) who cannot sleep at all on a pissing 9 hour flight ??

oakiecokie said:
I started a thread the other day about holidays in Croatia,as our daughter and partner had decided to wed there next August.
Now I know that woman and brides to be are entitled to change their minds and plans,but I think our daughter has gone too far.
She has now decided that she wants to get married in Cuba and in Varedero. Me and the missus are delighted as we love Cuba,but feel sorry for our youngest daughter who lives in Bulgaria and it would have been only a hop,skip and a jump for them to meet up with us in Croatia.
Can`t believe that our 21 year old son has decided he wants to join us all in Cuba for two weeks !!
Brandy and hot chocolate mate and lots of it.

oakiecokie said:

Diazepam and a bottle of Vitamin 'R'.

Carstairs said:
oakiecokie said:

Airline stewardesses are always keen to have no flings fun at 50,000 feet and will respond readily to wandering hands.

Just wait until Mrs OakieCoakie nods off, then fill your boots.

Fill me boots !!! Fucking hell Mrs Oakiecokie would be chuffed if I was that well hung !!
Ah I notice you`re a Joops man like myself.Does it work on Stewradesses ?

oakiecokie said:
Carstairs said:
oakiecokie said:

Airline stewardesses are always keen to have no flings fun at 50,000 feet and will respond readily to wandering hands.

Just wait until Mrs OakieCoakie nods off, then fill your boots.

Fill me boots !!! Fucking hell Mrs Oakiecokie would be chuffed if I was that well hung !!
Ah I notice you`re a Joops man like myself.Does it work on Stewradesses ?

Joop works on all women.

[bigimg]http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/Original/28165.jpg[/bigimg]

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.