Cup Final Around the World

Der Bomber said:
ng13 said:
Anyone watching it in a pub in Houston ?

I know our Dallas contingent tends to show up at the Londoner near the FC Dallas ground. Kind of far from Houston, but still...

This is where I will be. Start drinking at 10 in the morn and continue through the FC Dallas game that night. Woo hoo.

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Game starts 1:15 pm and I will do a Live Blogging with my fellows blues here in Brazil.

skybluesbrasil.blogspot.com.br

In Dubai, went to the semi final v Chelsea for the weekend with my son but exams now so cannot go to the final. Will be 8:15 pm Kick off for us, gutted cant be there, we went to semi this year, semi v United in 2011, the final v Stoke, the Community Shield too. Enjoy it wherever you are in the world CTID. Durham Blue

Baton Rouge. I'm gutted I'm not going to be there to cheer the boys on.

JULES said:
ko is 11 am here, will just be me and the wife as there are no brits within 40 k, and its all baseball and cock fighting here so no local interest ,might take the laptop on the beach

Baseball and cock fighting sounds painful, oh well boys will be boys<br /><br />-- Sat May 11, 2013 5:01 am --<br /><br />
Frank the Yank said:
It will be on live at The Stumble Inn Soi 4 Suhkimvit here in Bangers!! You can celebrate a victory or drown our sorrows after a defeat by "stumbling" over the 50 meters to Nana Plaza in search of a minger!!!

If we win it's soapy massage on the house

Opera Bob's
(Toronto's official "Heart of the City" pub)
NE corner Dundas and Ossington

Full house expected. Members of the Toronto Official MCFC supporters club have priority entrance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.