Cup final Pubs

willipp

Any recommendations for City only pubs in Manchester for the cup final? Other than the Waldorf, any places City fans are taking over?

I can’t think of any pub in town that is likely to be exclusively City.

If you’re determined to watching it in town, probably best booking a table at one of the NQ bars that don’t tend to attract riff raff.

Although I’ve never watched a derby on TV in town, so just guessing really.

I can’t think of any pub in town that is likely to be exclusively City.

If you’re determined to watching it in town, probably best booking a table at one of the NQ bars that don’t tend to attract riff raff.

Although I’ve never watched a derby on TV in town, so just guessing really.
I’m totally with you, think it will be chaos in town and not in a good way. It’s for a mate I posted as I’ll be watching at home.

Pie &Ale has gone sadly which would have been my recomendation.

Tib st tav no colours and is a bit shit
prinkworks is wank
black lion may be full of rags, as will the seven oaks
same anywhere deansgate way

grey horse and old monkey maybe?
not many NQ bars have tellys, calcio does and obviously the waldorf, The Lass and the bulls head

Last edited:
Like Urban above, for me pie & Ale was the best place in town imo but it no longer exists.

My recommendation (if determined to watch it in town) would be Footage on Oxford Road. Less likely to be full of rag scroats as it tends to get more students than anything going in.

If I wasn't going I'd have a few mates round and watch at home rather than town.

Watched a derby in the lower Turks head a few seasons ago, was mainly city fans. With the way things have gone lately I e. The 115 shit ect, may be best to avoid town.

Can anyone recommend best pubs in the City Centre to watch the West Ham game next Sunday?
Not got a ticket so want to head somewhere for it that will be full of blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.