Cup Final scheme - add Wembley

saturday's epic queue was really quite short by lunchtime when I went down (for a West Ham ticket) - it was bl**dy freezing in that wind though

Santiago Street . said:
Nobody has a divine right to go to the final.

One criterion is loyalty points

Another is being arsed to hang on the phone or queue for hours at the ground
If you have to book a day off work so be it. If your days off are so precious that you need to spend them doing something more important than queueing for a ticket that's a personal choice.

Fair enough if phone charges are erroneously applied then seek redress but don't come on here bitching about having to waste your time calling or waiting

I'd quite happily take a day off work to queue for a ticket but I probably won't have enough points, so I'll more than likely need to pay £400 for a ticket.

Count yourselves lucky to be in the queue

Sorry mate just loyalty points according to the official site.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
In a world of online everything I really dont understand why you cant get your tickets online.

Even though the world revolves around the Internet, it is very very unreliable! Let's say ticket sales started on a Monday morning and thousands of people who qualified for day 1 could buy online, the site would run slow or crash without fail!

DiscoSteve said:
saturday's epic queue was really quite short by lunchtime when I went down (for a West Ham ticket) - it was bl**dy freezing in that wind though
You soft bastard! I was there at 7am and thought it was a cool stiff breeze and I was warm in the afternoon!

DiscoSteve said:
Did you look inside the ground. That is where the real queue was. They were letting 10 - 15 out at a time to join the queue at the windows.
Having all ten windows open may have helped, only seven selling Wembley tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.