CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 seniors I know can't make the final but have offered to buy tickets for me to go. Will I be able to 'upgrade' these to adult? Or do the tickets have to be for them?

Buster 10 Mil Phillips said:
2 seniors I know can't make the final but have offered to buy tickets for me to go. Will I be able to 'upgrade' these to adult? Or do the tickets have to be for them?
Cannot upgrade tickets. Doubt they check the lights closely when it gets busy though so worth a gamble.

BLUEMAD said:
Buster 10 Mil Phillips said:
Cannot upgrade tickets. Doubt they check the lights closely when it gets busy though so worth a gamble.

No checks made at wembley, you will be fine

de niro said:
I said this last time and I'll say it again. Ffs. Join the cup scheme. After our last cup final the warnings were there.

It didn't matter last time - I got a ticket no problem, I've had a season ticket since 97 but I'm not on the scheme so I'm buggered

Did this for semi so hoping can do for final too

I will get a ticket for me no probs as 6000 points and cup scheme, however the mrs only blue member with MTP cos no point to season card for her as she can't always get childcare!

Anyway if anyone has 2 (or able to get 2) sat together anywhere in stadium (city end) but only needs one then pm me as I will swap you my ticket and make up the difference in cash!

Alternatively will buy the 2 outright if you don't need them and sell mine on here!

Cheers
Mike

Train tickets available from Euston.

I have 3 First Class train tickets for sale for May 11th leaving London at 20.20 hours, arriving in Manchester 22.55. The seats are situated in coach H which is the quiet carriage and the seats are numbered 20,22 and 23. They are table seats, all sat together. Free drinks and refreshments will be served on this train. The tickets cost £38 each but Im happy to sell them for £75 for all 3. We bought them before we knew it was a 5.15 KO. Message me if you're interested. The tickets will be sent by 1st class recorded delivery or I can drop them off at your home/workplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.