CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ''cup final tickets wanted''

Hello everyone - couldn´t get over today due to work commitments but will defo be over for the final. Any pie eaters or people connected to them let me know about poss ticket (one only) as they obviously won´t sell out in wigwam as they´ve got no fans!!

Ta

WEMBERLEYYYYYYY, WEMBERLLEYYYYYYYY!!!!

Just realised my situation....I can get a ticket so am sorted and already in London that weekend anyway.

My wife came to the last final with me using my Dad's ST/points as he died the August beforehand. She has her own ST for the last two years but guess she won't have enough points.

Not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing ;-)

Honestly, I want to get her in so she's not stuck in London on here own (or with my credit card for company).

Op, you're not the first. I was :D

I'm offering face value + Disney gifts for your kids or Levi jeans, or ONE DAY PASS for TWO people to ANY ORLANDO THEME PARK, plus the price of the ticket.

Flight & hotel BOOKED, just need match ticket. PLEEAASSEEEE

Gonna make a plea here,last season on the last day 13th May was my wedding anniversary so I obviously fired the missus off for the game,so this year the weekend of the cup final is the same weekend so me and my lad will get our tickets so I am desperate for another ticket to take the missus with us to London for the weekend,bit soppy I know but its got to be done

1 adult and 1 junior would be really appreciated. Blue card holder with ticket priority so no chance of getting tickets on MCFC.

alberto0292 said:
are we gonna get a larger allocation owing that Wigan might not sold out theirs ?

We should but its their first ever final so prob sell more this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.