CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need 2 tickets for City end. I am already down in Watford so can meet there or at pub near ground or at Stadium. Please PM me

ryan1985 said:
2 £65 tickets (together) in City End FOR SALE but a extra £10 per ticket administration fee from a ticket agency (I have the receipt) so will be £150 for the pair..!

take the £20 hit m8 you'll be a hero on here poorer I know but still a man of the people

ryan1985 said:
2 £65 tickets (together) in City End FOR SALE but a extra £10 per ticket administration fee from a ticket agency (I have the receipt) so will be £150 for the pair..!

PM'd You,

Bought 2 tickets for my mate and son £115 each only just realised same seat number but one say row 40 and the other row 43 now ffs why did it not say they were not togethor when i bought them online wankers

Looking for two tickets together in the City end for my wife and daughter. Can collect tonight or first thing Saturday morning from Manchester/Cheshire.

Please PM me if you can help!

Thanks!

city51 said:
Bought 2 tickets for my mate and son £115 each only just realised same seat number but one say row 40 and the other row 43 now ffs why did it not say they were not togethor when i bought them online wankers

You have tickets, be pleased. Nobody sits anyway so share a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.