CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt afford a ticket so i now have tickets for city square. really wanted to take my mrs to her first game but at least she will get a little flavour of the passion of city fans.

Just found out today that I have a weekend next weekend. Would love to come over for the final (couldn't get back for 2011). Only problem is, I don't have anywhere near enough points.

Am looking for two (possibly 3, but definitely 2) if anyone has any spares.

Cheers!

Forgot to add: Am not in Manc, so can't pick them up unless in London. A PM would be great!

Tattooedcityfan said:
2 spare tickets block 528 £67.50 Inc booking fee.pm if interested, must be able to meet before west brom game on tuesday

If still available I'll take them

Thanks,

Neil

Hi,

1 Ticket for sale. Block 123 row 44. Face value £115.

I live in Heywood. Will be in Manchester centre tomorrow @ approx 12:30 if anyone wants to get it then or you can collect in Heywood.

Cheers.

yeah would love 2 spares for this, only just got money into my bank about an hour ago so missed out, have 5,000 points though on two seasoncards! message me please someone!

2 required, any category. Willing to meet up Tuesday before the game with the cash. Season ticket holder but not in cup scheme and only 3350 points. :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.