CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bloody sold out before my criteria kicked in - southstand season ticket holder - can meet before game on tuesday with the cash
you can also have my - ticket for last home game if you like
- please help blues
cheers

I have a WIGAN END JUNIOR TICKET available.£ 45 face value. this ticket is amongst Wigan friends of mine who are decent people and aware this is going to a blue. if interested text frank on 0000000000 asap. thanks

One ticket avialable in city end, block 546 upper tier.

I am waiting to pick up two guaranteed tickets early next week (tues / wed), so this in 546 has become surplus, but will not release until other tickets are in my hand, therefore buyer would have to be local to North Manchester to pick up and it would have to be cash only.

If interested please PM.........

robinho ho ho said:

I am waiting to pick up two guaranteed tickets early next week (tues / wed), so this in 546 has become surplus, but will not release until other tickets are in my hand, therefore buyer would have to be local to North Manchester to pick up and it would have to be cash only.

Pm sent mate

robinho ho ho said:

Kp789 needs one

I can get 2x tickets but they will be in the Wigan end. I was one if the clever bastards who signed up as a Wigan fan weeks ago so I have previous buying history. I will either give you my details or go with you tomorrow to Wigan to get the 2 tickets with you. PM me if your interested. Genuine blues only, and preferably someone with decent post count. I don't want these going to anyone.

robinho ho ho said:

pm sent, fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.