CUP FINAL TICKET THREAD.(all in here please.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, private email from someone who must have read one of my pleading messages on here, no username!

At least 6 tickets on Twickets all face value.
4 in Wigan end, 1 in our end. 1 doesnt say.

Arriving from Australia 6.30am Friday 10th May, staying at the Wembley Hilton, require 2 tickets in the City side of the ground, offer free bed and breakfast for any1 that comes down under for a holiday. The 11th May is my birthday all we need now is tickets, what a birthday present that will be, can anyone help? Regards Stuart and Brad.....

I'm after 3 tickets now as ive been let down by a friend of a friend. ive promised my kids & I don't wanna let them down!

hi blues need 1 ticket for cup final - criteria ran out on friday before i could buy on the saturday - i will buy ticket and will have cash in hand for tuesday for ticket at the wba game.

cheers blues
pm any offers

One more desperate plea I think before I admit defeat.
One required in the City end. Cash is ready will meet at the game tomorrow or anywhere convienient.

Cheers blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.