Cup final tickets rip off

aguero93:20 said:
avoidconfusion said:
This reminds me of the prank thread about that other dick that ripped people off with tickets... wasn't he a United fan as well?

And didn't people end up sending him bouncy castles, pizzas and clowns etc?
was that not the lad who hit Bellamy with the bottle?
Adam Teese, the Bellamy bottler. My favourite thread of all time.

aguero93:20 said:
Damocles said:
Is everybody here mad?

Ring the Police, you have his phone number and he has committed a crime
and prank the **** day and night and give him tons of abuse, also we should try and get his address, send loads of shit catalogues, unordered takeaway food, gay stripograms etc etc etc

And why would you want to do that? Do you think he'll pay for the food when it turns up? So whose the one really losing out here?

Pisses me off when people think its funny wasting other peoples time and money when they have done fuck all wrong.

Damocles said:
citykev28 said:
Damocles said:
Is everybody here mad?

Ring the Police, you have his phone number and he has committed a crime

How the fuck do you get to the conclusion that blue10high is mad? It's not him, he can't answer as to why his friend fell for it, he's just giving blues the heads up so that nobody else falls for it.

You now have the number so I assume you've rang the police?

You misunderstood what I wrote. I'll expand it

Is everybody here mad with the type of advice that they are giving?

blue10high, tell your friend to Ring the Police, you have his phone number and he has committed a crime

This is now in the hands of the police, I only seen him last night so could not update sooner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.