Cup final tickets

Balti

Mods please merge as I could not get into the Cup Final thread and need to get back to work after spending the morning on the phone.

Finally got our tickets in 546.

According to the guy at the ticket office there are only £48 tickets left on the top tier. Asked whether they'd sell out today and he sounded like they might. If there are any left for tomorrow you'd best be at the TO bright and early. Or if you are leaving it late today you may want to rethink.

Oh and I got a different voice for the message and then Elbow as the music the time I finally got through.

Just thought it was worth passing on.

Good Luck everyone.

With 3,230 points, I was hoping there might be tickets available on Thurs. Not looking very likely now, though.

Just have to wait and see what official info comes through the club.

I dialled the 0161 number and have been waiting for 1hr and 30mins. Is this normal or am I ringing a phone in an empty room? Has anyone else got through on this number?!

Timperleyblue said:
Where did the thread go?

Sorry, long threads like that one, that are particularly busy, can cause the site to run slow. It's been temporarily moved just to try and speed things up.

Timperleyblue said:
Where did the thread go?
Think it was causing the site problems as it was so busy.

Probably removed to the mod forum for a while. I would expect to see it back at some point.

bluejue said:
I dialled the 0161 number and have been waiting for 1hr and 30mins. Is this normal or am I ringing a phone in an empty room? Has anyone else got through on this number?!

hahaha you'll get through and they will say disabled tickets only....although they will transfer you over to the right department.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.