Cup final tickets

Citycitytid said:
bluejue said:
I dialled the 0161 number and have been waiting for 1hr and 30mins. Is this normal or am I ringing a phone in an empty room? Has anyone else got through on this number?!

hahaha you'll get through and they will say disabled tickets only....although they will transfer you over to the right department.

Sh*t - will I have wait in another queue at that point?!

Not looking brilliant for my mate then. He's gotta wait till tomorro and can only ring up due to work. I hope he gets in. Me and my mate queued 6 hours yesterday and got in the corner on the bottom tier. I know there were a few thousand there yesterday but didn't think they would sell out by tomorrow.

bluejue said:
Citycitytid said:
hahaha you'll get through and they will say disabled tickets only....although they will transfer you over to the right department.

Sh*t - will I have wait in another queue at that point?!

More than likely mate, yeh.

i went for my lad's ticket this morning, arriving at the ground at 4.45 am with about 120 people in front of me. i got the ticket at 10 am. judging by the sequence numbers of people across the barriers, by the time the ticket office opened there must have been close on 1000 in the queue.

when i got served there were only the front few rows of category 2 left so i settled for block 543 row 13 in category 3. it seems most of what was left were category 4.

at least all 10 ticket windows were open today. full marks to the girl on window 6 who was turning round her customers really fast.

I've already put this in another thread but need adice quickly if poss so rewriting it here.

Been trying non-stop since 9 with no luck.

Live about 90 mins away from the ground.
If I drive up now I'd be there for about 2ish.

Is it better for me to do this do you think? How long is the queue at COMs at present?

Or should I just keep hammering the redial?

Impeccable said:
With 3,230 points, I was hoping there might be tickets available on Thurs. Not looking very likely now, though.

Just have to wait and see what official info comes through the club.

£65 tickets still going and apparantly right at the front, so I would have thought that there are plenty still left

The Colonel said:
Impeccable said:
With 3,230 points, I was hoping there might be tickets available on Thurs. Not looking very likely now, though.

Just have to wait and see what official info comes through the club.

£65 tickets still going and apparantly right at the front, so I would have thought that there are plenty still left

Really? I was told £48 only left 15 mins ago...he was a right unhelpful barsteward though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.