Cup final tickets

That is an absolute scandal that Stoke get extra tickets. I hope to God the people at our club are doing all they can to get the same.

jay_mcfc said:
That is an absolute scandal that Stoke get extra tickets. I hope to God the people at our club are doing all they can to get the same.
Fuckin hell City, get on the case. NOW.

I would 'hope' that extras are being organised by the club.

Otherwise this'll be the second time they've had more fans at Wembley, think they got given more than us for their semi

mickfinn said:

Otherwise this'll be the second time they've had more fans at Wembley, think they got given more than us for their semi

Must be an east side issue so if Utd got more than us fair enough as they have bigger support and if Stoke got more than Bolton fair enough too.

But for the final Stoke should not be getting more than us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
mickfinn said:

Must be an east side issue so if Utd got more than us fair enough as they have bigger support and if Stoke got more than Bolton fair enough too.

Yeah fair play, hadn't thought of that but it's then a piss take to give the club with the larger fanbase the smaller 'end'..... even with the Green Man and the roundabout thrown in

mickfinn said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Yeah fair play, hadn't thought of that but it's then a piss take to give the club with the larger fanbase the smaller 'end'..... even with the Green Man and the roundabout thrown in
The stadium is completely symmetrical so it's not 'smaller' per se, I can't understand how they've got more tickets than us.

Halfpenny said:
mickfinn said:
The stadium is completely symmetrical so it's not 'smaller' per se, I can't understand how they've got more tickets than us.

typical at the fa dont you think they havent got a clue whats happening good luck in your quest for more tickets, the more man city fans and stoke fans in the stadium the better.

Soulboy said:
I assume City also made a similar request?

Or did they think we couldn't sell them..?

The club go on about how they look after us fans, well now is the time to show it, contact should have already been made about why Stoke have been allocated the extra 2300 tickets and why city have not been given the same. I have a ticket but know plenty of loyal fans who dont.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.