Cup Final Winners man of the match

Man of the match

• Total voters
Plenty of candidates but even though Watford were knackered by the time he came on Kev was head & shoulders the best player on the pitch for the last 30 mins, his only error was not finishing that chance.

I voted Bernardo but Jesus and Raz very close and of course the KDB cameo impact killed it. All very good though and Big thanks Eddie for that early save and the header !!

Danny Murphy has just said Madrid should buy KDB and build a did around him. Ok.

But City might sell as Kev hasn’t played much lately FFS!?!

i don't root against mahrez, i wish him the best, he is part of our family,
but in the motm poll above mahrez is 8th place, the majority know.
i had him 9th as zinchenko had a better game as well imo.
decent football for portions of a couple games after the start he's had, and especially for what we paid for him,
it's easy to say that this gravitation to a mahrez circle jerk
is a premature proclamation...

Anyone who ranks players from 1st to 11th in a MOTM conversation is clearly a doyen of the game.

You’re that clued up I’ll just keep out of your way from now on.

Have you thought of sending Pep your CV?

apart from the odd hiccup giving Watford a chance, cant think of any more, they were all on song. stick mi neck out, bernado, for me, player of the year!

Mahrez was superb again as was most of the team but I gave my vote to gundogan was world class looked the player we bought of Dortmund before the injuries fernandinho will have a fight on his hands if he wants his spot back.

mikemcfc said:
i don't root against mahrez, i wish him the best, he is part of our family,
but in the motm poll above mahrez is 8th place, the majority know.
i had him 9th as zinchenko had a better game as well imo.
decent football for portions of a couple games after the start he's had, and especially for what we paid for him,
it's easy to say that this gravitation to a mahrez circle jerk
is a premature proclamation...

Anyone who ranks players from 1st to 11th in a MOTM conversation is clearly a doyen of the game.

You’re that clued up I’ll just keep out of your way from now on.

Have you thought of sending Pep your CV?

hahaha, please don't use assumptions in your arguments. It's not cricket.
I did not rank the players 1 thru whatever, I merely tabulated the overwhelming results, which I agreed with,
and added one more.

No, i would never send my cv to pep,
I am a humble person and know my place in that regard,
when my phone did not ring and they gave the job
to Stuart Pearce

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.