cup games to build our fanbase

wilf9 said:
I doubt that anyone who attends on a regular basis will be left without a ticket,
CTID

That is the point. That's why people are hystericl. Because there are a lot of non season ticket holders that have missed out to the Daytrippers

but its not sold out yet so who is missing out? so what if you have to sit in another seat its not the end of the kin world, surely being there and being part of the crowd that roars on to victory is what it all about!

wilf9 said:
I doubt that anyone who attends on a regular basis will be left without a ticket,
CTID

That is the point. That's why people are hystericl. Because there are a lot of non season ticket holders that have missed out to the Daytrippers

But its not sold out yet so who are the ones who have missed out? surely being there and being part of it is what its all about, not being in your own seat might seem like a huge problem but its really not (and no i am not in mine)

BOMBER7967 said:
wilf9 said:
CTID

but its not sold out yet so who is missing out? so what if you have to sit in another seat its not the end of the kin world, surely being there and being part of the crowd that roars on to victory is what it all about!

That is the problem though, the only seats that are left are season ticket holders seats. Hypothetically,if all them take up their allocation by sunday then it is a sell out. Meaning its full of the daytrippers, and a lot of members and access card with a silly amount of points have been over looked.

wilf9 said:
That is the problem though, the only seats that are left are season ticket holders seats. Hypothetically,if all them take up their allocation by sunday then it is a sell out. Meaning its full of the daytrippers, and a lot of members and access card with a silly amount of points have been over looked.

If they all went to the Aalborg and Copenhagen games, the club wouldn't need to put tickets on open sale like this.

Spindash said:
wilf9 said:

If they all went to the Aalborg and Copenhagen games, the club wouldn't need to put tickets on open sale like this.

Don't get me started again LOL, read my thread and you will see why im banging on about it. I don't normally complain but this has wound me up big time.

wilf9 said:
BOMBER7967 said:
wilf9 said:
CTID

Something is telling me we dont quite see eye to eye on this one! I would be pretty pissed off if I did not get a ticket/seat aswell but how many "daytrippers" will actually be there? How many tickets went on sale to casual fans on the first day? As as far I am aware there would have been at least 18000 tickets up for grabs (allowing for Season Card holders, segregation and the Hamburg section.
I think this issue has been overstated on here and IMO while some regulars are a tad worried I would be suprised if many are left at home watching on TV.

CTID

but its not sold out yet so who is missing out? so what if you have to sit in another seat its not the end of the kin world, surely being there and being part of the crowd that roars on to victory is what it all about![/quote]

That is the problem though, the only seats that are left are season ticket holders seats. Hypothetically,if all them take up their allocation by sunday then it is a sell out. Meaning its full of the daytrippers, and a lot of members and access card with a silly amount of points have been over looked.[/quote]

Something is telling me we dont quite see eye to eye on this one! I would be pretty pissed off if I did not get a ticket/seat aswell but how many "daytrippers" will actually be there? How many tickets went on sale to casual fans on the first day? As as far I am aware there would have been at least 18000 tickets up for grabs (allowing for Season Card holders, segregation and the Hamburg section.
I think this issue has been overstated on here and IMO while some regulars are a tad worried I would be suprised if many are left at home watching on TV.

CTID[/quote]

16500 was the official figure. If you read my thread the great ticket cock you will either think im a complete headcase, and a moaner which i aint normally lol. Or you will see why im angry and annoyed.

Well i hope they put up the tickets to a 'normal' amount for the semi - then we will see how many return if it hurts a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.