cup or 3 points

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
kanovic said:
How close is the derby to the final?

It is the day before. City have told the PL to keep the original date for the derby and we will play the strongest team against Sunderland and the second string against the rags on the Saturday.
Tickets on sale tomorrow morning for both games

Amazing to think we actually played a derby the day before a cup final, albeit a tinpot one, in 86

Santiago Street . said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
kanovic said:
How close is the derby to the final?

It is the day before. City have told the PL to keep the original date for the derby and we will play the strongest team against Sunderland and the second string against the rags on the Saturday.
Tickets on sale tomorrow morning for both games

Amazing to think we actually played a derby the day before a cup final, albeit a tinpot one, in 86

Yes! That's what I was thinking! I went to both games! Mad weekend!!

If winning the cup means losing three points in the BPL, then I'll take the three points. MC needs to win every possible game for the remainder of the season in order to win the title. It is VERY crowded at the top of the table right now. I would like to see the "Blue Moon" rise to the "top of the pile" and get some distance from Arsenal and Chelsea, so in this scenerio......It's the three points first BUT both would be nice too.

no questions asked,its both for me and every other city fan,succesful clubs dont do one or the other.silly question anyway

sir peace frog said:
what about 1 point and 3 cups :)
That reminds me of this:
[bigimg]http://2damnfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Homer-Simpson-On-Having-3-Kids-and-No-Money.jpg[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.