Cup Scheme error

Sheriff Fatman

Couldn't see a thread on this but I got suspicious when I only received ticket confirmation email for one of the 3 of us for the Juve game.

I checked purchase history and only one of us had seasoncard updated. All were registered but only two showing as registered however payment not taken from one and the seat sold for the other.

I managed to get a nearby seat and resolve it for the future but I would suggest people check their own accounts as I am thorough with these things and registered all 3 of us for all 3 cup schemes.

Couldn't see a thread on this but I got suspicious when I only received ticket confirmation email for one of the 3 of us for the Juve game.

I checked purchase history and only one of us had seasoncard updated. All were registered but only two showing as registered however payment not taken from one and the seat sold for the other.

I managed to get a nearby seat and resolve it for the future but I would suggest people check their own accounts as I am thorough with these things and registered all 3 of us for all 3 cup schemes.

Same thing happened to me. After queuing for 20 mins on the phone to discuss a missing season card I took the opportunity to confirm the number of tickets purchased for Juventus. I was told that my sons ticket had not been purchased as they had a problem with the card - even though it's the same one used to purchase my ticket. Losing confidence in the ticket office, still one season card short and now they have messed up my CL tickets. What's next?

Just got my reprint seasoncard

Dont know if it applies to you but the first season they did the "Cup Scheme" I assumed that filling all the payment details etc for one of the two cards I was the lead buyer on resulted in signing up both. I found out my error when both of us turned up for the first game. I find it very frustrating having to enter exactly the same details for each card for each cup competition.

I joined the champs league cup scheme online on Sunday, it shows up on my account purchase history that I have joined but haven't recieved a confirmation email or the money been taken should I ring the ticket office? Don't wana turn up on tues and can't get in!

Dont know if it applies to you but the first season they did the "Cup Scheme" I assumed that filling all the payment details etc for one of the two cards I was the lead buyer on resulted in signing up both. I found out my error when both of us turned up for the first game. I find it very frustrating having to enter exactly the same details for each card for each cup competition.

You sign up in June, your card expires in July, enter 4 people on 3 cup schemes twice as it is the only way. Now it does not keep details stored for away matches any more either which it did at one time.

Yeah my tickets didn't come up but I phoned they had to set it back up. Wrong details apparently even though it's the same as the direct debit details for the season ticket

Yeah my tickets didn't come up but I phoned they had to set it back up. Wrong details apparently even though it's the same as the direct debit details for the season ticket
Direct debit is a bank account cup scheme is a card?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.