Cup Scheme members - tickets for sem-final.

Lucky13 said:
manclad said:
Will Cup Scheme members have to apply for tickets for the semi - final(on-line,telephone,or in person)?
Or will the money be automatically taken off my card(as in previous rounds), and then maybe the Wembley paper ticket will be posted to my home address?

You can have mine for free after todays performance.
Good
Well done you.

Lucky13 said:
manclad said:
Will Cup Scheme members have to apply for tickets for the semi - final(on-line,telephone,or in person)?
Or will the money be automatically taken off my card(as in previous rounds), and then maybe the Wembley paper ticket will be posted to my home address?

You can have mine for free after todays performance.

Really hope this is bait.

Am in the cup scheme and been all the games and jot expecting a ticket for the semi via the scheme as its not a home game, I think it would of been better if the cup scheme had included the semi as more people would if taken the scheme up also I hopefully would no of had 2 Mithering old women in front of me in 220 who had to move seats from 218 who moaned about the swearing during the game, you can understand for the first game but to sit there and moan again is pathetic, so why they didn't fuck off to the family stand I simply don't know, atmosphere at football is bad enough with out these fuckers complaining.....

I'll not be queuing. Sun 4pm kick-off means I'll not be attending. I'll be buying a ticket though, and letting my nephew (who doesen't have the points) have it for face value.

Impeccable said:
I'll not be queuing. Sun 4pm kick-off means I'll not be attending. I'll be buying a ticket though, and letting my nephew (who doesen't have the points) have it for face value.

If anyone else isn't going, but doesn't have a nephew, I know a very nice nine year old girl who would love a trip to Wembley................

stonie said:
Am in the cup scheme and been all the games and jot expecting a ticket for the semi via the scheme as its not a home game, I think it would of been better if the cup scheme had included the semi as more people would if taken the scheme up also I hopefully would no of had 2 Mithering old women in front of me in 220 who had to move seats from 218 who moaned about the swearing during the game, you can understand for the first game but to sit there and moan again is pathetic, so why they didn't fuck off to the family stand I simply don't know, atmosphere at football is bad enough with out these fuckers complaining.....
Cup scheme gives you priority for all non-home cup games so you will get a ticket because we don't have 35,000 people on the cup scheme.

Of course this means that when the criteria is announced you will get a lot on moaning on here from non cup scheme members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.