Cup Schemes

Rang up because they didnt return my email. Was told they have re opened the window to join. Must have had a load of calls.

I had an email to say that I was enrolled on only one of the three schemes. I was convinced that I had enrolled on all three on renewal.

I logged on and enrolled on all three schemes on 28 August.

This morning I received another email saying that I was not enrolled on any of the schemes and that the League Cup and UEFA Schemes were now closed but I could enroll on the FA Cup Scheme.

I checked on line and found that I was enrolled on all three.

There is clearly a shambles at the ticket office.

I discovered this afternoon that we weren't enrolled for any of the cup schemes after reading this thread.

I rang customer services to see if they could sort it as I had definitely enrolled for all 3 when renewing our tickets.

They initially told me we were too late and there was nothing they could in regards to champs league. (FA and League cup were ok to join)

About 40 minutes later they rang me back and told me they'd managed to re-enroll me on Champs league.

I've just logged in to make sure and its showing us as enrolled now for all three schemes but there's a yellow exclamation mark against the Champs league scheme.

Has anyone else got this?

It’s a miracle!

1f67c53e43f712563bb0dd4d26d59379.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.