Current City Players Who You Think Will Become Managers

Kompmany is just too good for football altogether. He is incredibly intelligent in a business and outreach sense.

De Jong
Zabaleta
Barry
Milner

have thought for some time

Vinny would stay at the club thru his career and go on to become a great City manager and serve the club for years and years

a true adopted blue

legend in the making

With the money the top players earn these days I think we'll see less and less go into management and more and more go into the business field. Kompany and De Jong are already well down this path. I can't see either of them hanging around the game after they quit.

Wellsblue21 said:
Kompany
Barry

Balotelli :)

Although I think
Balo is a genius I wouldn't let him put my bins out lol

It would be clamped and set on fire by the time he finished and with dart holes.

Dubai Blue said:
With the money the top players earn these days I think we'll see less and less go into management and more and more go into the business field. Kompany and De Jong are already well down this path. I can't see either of them hanging around the game after they quit.

I think some will still have a love for the game even with tens of millions in the bank.

I doubt Mancini is short of a few bob (geddit) yet he's still doing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.