Current City players you would love to drink with?

Kolarov (looks like drink wudnt effect him in the slightest!), dzeko (jus start laughin n stumblin about), savic (a mix of the 2), pantilimon (i have no idea why, cant leave an eastern-europe lad out)... get em on the spirits n dancin to baltic tunes!

Etchy said:
Kolarov (looks like drink wudnt effect him in the slightest!), dzeko (jus start laughin n stumblin about), savic (a mix of the 2), pantilimon (i have no idea why, cant leave an eastern-europe lad out)... get em on the spirits n dancin to baltic tunes!

Balkan? Or is there something special about Estonian music?

JBG said:
Etchy said:

Balkan? Or is there something special about Estonian music?
thats the word i was lookin for!, cudnt think wot they were called, the balkan trio n well, baltic worked until i realised none of them were from lithuania etc. ;P

Edin & Kolarov, i think kolarov is fucking hilarious, like on some of the vids you'll just hear someone shouting shit out in a deep eastern europeon accent, and then combined with Edin would be a great laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.