curry

My dad loves all curries. He had a vindaloo tonight and said he was gonna have ring sting all day tomorrow cos it was hotter than usual lol. He usually has madras, is that hot? I'm clueless with curry lol.

if you want mild then obviuosly a korma or i'd say chicken chat with bombay potatoes, forget vindaloo, that's for wussies! if you want a hot curry try askin for a phaal, nowhere i know in rusholme have this on their menu but are more than happy to make it if you ask for it..or even hotter...a toofan or a naga. yes, i ave even got a stomach ulcer from all the spices i used to have with my food, especially a sauce branded 'spontanious combustion'. i have had to cut down now...i'm only 23!

Just your normal everyday chicken curry, no need for fancy names with saag aloo, couple of kebabs and nans and it's good to go.

Infact I think it's a curry tonight although Wednesday is Daal day which is pretty furking tasty is no saag aloo.

bluesyob said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Chicken / Gosht Shahjahani ( for the king / emperor) and it is!

I have checked several recipes for this ultimate Indian dish and have gone with the majority spices, but complimented it with spices of my own, that I thought would work well. The result is the ultimate oral experience ( besides having your partner suck your cock ) My version is spicy / salty with a little bit of sweetness.
a bit like when my missus sucks my cock :)

Yuk, that is gross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.