Cycle to the Match

Im thinking of cycling to the game tomorrow. Are the bike locking facilities safe and do we have to reserve a place? I note that the previous thread has not been updated for some years.....
I sit in the East Stand and cycle to every home game and never had a problem locking my bike up outside the stand but I'd advise you to make sure you have a couple of decent bike locks ( I use Kryptonite D-locks) and you should be ok and no you don't have to reserve a place.

Im thinking of cycling to the game tomorrow. Are the bike locking facilities safe and do we have to reserve a place? I note that the previous thread has not been updated for some years.....
Loads of places to lock your bike up but I don’t know how safe they are.

Does anyone know where do all the stewards go that are outside before the game, during the game? If they’re inside the stadium, I wouldn’t trust my bike being locked up outside with nobody about.

My daughter said to me what’s the hardest part of learning to ride a bike?

The pavement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.