Cyprus for last two games

Salford_Blue

Whilst it will be nice to be in the sun for a couple of weeks, I am desperately sad not to be there when we (hopefully) lift the trophy again.

The reason for writing is to ask if there are any other Blues out in Protaras for either or both of these games, who fancy a meet up?

Would sooner be sat with someone normal rather than some random other fans.

Plus I can get away from the wife and nippers for a couple of hours.

PM me if you are over there and fancy a pint or five.

Shaking_head.gif

Salford_Blue said:
Whilst it will be nice to be in the sun for a couple of weeks, I am desperately sad not to be there when we (hopefully) lift the trophy again.

The reason for writing is to ask if there are any other Blues out in Protaras for either or both of these games, who fancy a meet up?

Go and see Paphos. Other end of the island mind, because he sounds lonely all the time

the ****

Salford_Blue said:

I won't be there myself mate , but me and the mrs go to protaras every year and although there is no specific city bar, I can highly recommend the only fools and horses bar on the strip - the guy who runs it is has a lot family in North London (he's a gooner but actually likes city) . There are several tellys in there which show most premier league games and have met lots of blues in there over the years watching games !
I know this is not exactly what you asked for btw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.