Czech Republic v England | Euro 2020 Group Stage

So I'm guessing mount and chillwell hugged Gilmour post game, something he would have done with every single Scottish player too and possibly other England players so why are those two singled out? And why does a 5 second embrace require isolation but 90 minutes of tussling doesn't? Does covid not exist as long as the ball is in play?

There's talk of him carrying on if Scotland make it through and he has a negative test, why would that be okay when Joao Cancelo had to withdraw for covid and was told he won't be allowed back into the squad.

The whole thing is just bizarre with rules changing constantly.

So I'm guessing mount and chillwell hugged Gilmour post game, something he would have done with every single Scottish player too and possibly other England players so why are those two singled out? And why does a 5 second embrace require isolation but 90 minutes of tussling doesn't? Does covid not exist as long as the ball is in play?

There's talk of him carrying on if Scotland make it through and he has a negative test, why would that be okay when Joao Cancelo had to withdraw for covid and was told he won't be allowed back into the squad.

The whole thing is just bizarre with rules changing constantly.
Agreed, seems very strange that 2 England players who hugged him at the end are deemed more at risk than the teammates he's been living and training with.

Although the news report I saw categorically stated Gilmour would be out of Scotland's next game as well should they have one.

Southgate is so dull in interviews. I can't imagine him every giving a rousing team talk to get players fired up. I'm surprised he doesn't send them all to sleep.

Klinsmann nailing it on BBC1. England's strength is their attacking players. All the matches are at home - Wembley - take the brakes off and let them loose to go and excite the nation and win with attractive football. England with their forward talent should piss this group. Southgate - trust your defence and attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.