Daddy, i like united

Lord Blue

I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

her mum is a rag by the way.

Nothing wrong at all, something obviously went wrong while they were away.

Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

You have to be wary of rags - they need new young supporters. She can't have changed her mind so quickly and she'll listen to you . I had the same problem with my nephew who turned up at my house aged 6 in a rag top. Made him take it off and wear one of his cousins!! He has been an avid blue ever since and he is now 20!!!

Lord BLue said:

adoption is the only cause of action you can take here.

oh and get a new wife.

american-psycho-christian-bale.jpg

Not wrong whatsoever, one of my lads came back from his mates about 9 years ago and the smug father of his mate said your lad had one of his mates scum shirts on because his was getting washed, haha how we laughed, door shut, then I tore a strip off my lad which produced tears, he now knows the meaning of being a blue, he's 18 now and realises his silly mistake all them years ago.

LittleStan said:
Lord BLue said:

adoption is the only cause of action you can take here.

oh and get a new wife.

And consequently new in-laws.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.