Daddy, i like united

de niro said:
take them to cold trafford, let them feel the stench, the coldness and the pure feeling of hopelessness.that'll sort it.

and they won't hear a english(manc) accent

media_xl_4506065.jpg

Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?
her mum is a rag by the way.

Make her watch Shrek and when Princess Fiona turns into an ogre tell her that's what will happen to her.

"Daddy, I like United"

"Do you like sleeping inside?"

My Dad once ripped all of my England posters off the wall because a couple of them had United players on (In the background), then sent me to bed. I admire that man.

if i'd have said that id have been in deep shit.

now i'm so so happy about it.

be hard, don't take that red shit. phone the inlaws and say "i'll stop you seeing her if you poison my little girl again you red bastards."

in 15 years she'll thank you.

Lord BLue said:
I let my 2 daughters (1 and 4) go stay at their nans for 2 weeks, before they went my eldest blew raspberrys at the mention of united and would kiss every city badge she saw.

Anyway she comes back from the inlaws and says i don't like city anymore, i like united.

Was i wrong to shout at her and tell her some home truths about what would happen if she didn't change back?

her mum is a rag by the way.

bread and water and a nightly flogging with a wet united towel should do the trick.

oh and i heard if you go round and beat the two grey haired twats to death with a baseball bat it could stop them fill your kids heads with shit.

i`m sure there should be an allegedly in the last sentence

Laurent Charvet said:
"Daddy, I like United"

"Do you like sleeping inside?"

My Dad once ripped all of my England posters off the wall because a couple of them had United players on (In the background), then sent me to bed. I admire that man.

same, i once asked "why do we support city they're rubbish?" at a very young age.

i never said anything like that again lol.

Same happened with me.

My misses is from wolves so all her family are rags.

She goes up their to stay some times her brothers tried to turn my little girl by saying united and she turned round and said no city and thats that.

Her first words where city i didn't know any songs to sing her to sleep so sang her city songs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.