Dads............

Tuearts right boot said:
Just picked my dad and his wife up from the local airport Quote....
" Got your Villareal tickets and Ghandis been shot "

Priceless

went to the shop the other day, i asked my dad if he wanted anything he said "can you get me a Marathon (meaning a Snickers) ha

BlueStar1978 said:
Tuearts right boot said:
Just picked my dad and his wife up from the local airport Quote....
" Got your Villareal tickets and Ghandis been shot "

Priceless

went to the shop the other day, i asked my dad if he wanted anything he said "can you get me a Marathon (meaning a Snickers) ha

I still call them that! And cif is Jif in our house.

Dad answers my phone call: "Hello there, how are you?"
My short reply of "Oh, not so bad. How are you?"
Dad: "I'll just pass you across to Mum."

That's it. The only time I get any more out of him is when he's seen the weather report for a place nearly 1500 miles away, and thinks it applies to me. A man of few words, my dad.

My Dad's 77 and just can't get names right at all

Balioatelli
De Silver
Michael Richards
and he goes continental on Teveth.

He calls his step son of seven years Darren - he's called Daryl.

He calls my step daughter Leah, Leanne - only known her five years.
Other than that he's not too bad.

Oh yeah, it takes me three times longer than the rest of the phonecall to get him to say goodbye.

Love him to bits though - maybe I should tell him once a while :-(

My dad once asked if a wardrobe in our house was from NIKE (nikee), which he'd gotten from Ikee, which in turn had come from Ikea..got there in the end.

Father-in-law a few months ago informed us they'd got "Obama", double checked he confirmed he was killed during the night....me and mrs OxB thinking all hell would break loose, before we realised he meant Osama.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.