Daft bets for next season?

Ja Salford Blue

Has anyone had any unusual bets for next seson yet?

Ive got a couple of quid on city for the treble League, FA Cup and League Cup) @ 150/1 with Bet365

I was gunna go with the quadrouple @ 750/1 but I didnt want to be unrealistic!

Ja Salford Blue said:
Has anyone had any unusual bets for next seson yet?

Ive got a couple of quid on city for the treble League, FA Cup and League Cup) @ 150/1 with Bet365

I was gunna go with the quadrouple @ 750/1 but I didnt want to be unrealistic!
I've just put £10k on Blackpool for the League and FA Cup double at 50,000-1.
Can't wait till May when I can retire to a villa in the Caribbean!

I thought Besiktas to win the Europa League was quite good value @ 125-1

They've signed a lot of good players and an outsider always wins the EL.

I've had £20 on Adebayor top goalscorer and City to win the Uefa cup

Also had a cheeky tenner on Beckford top goalscorer, great odds for a reason, i suppose.

i have us three one every game,£10 i nearly pissed my pants when we were 3 1 up at stamford bridge as id got 80/1 .usualy pays for itself over a season with a couple of nice pay outs.

BlueMoonRiseInn said:
City to win Premiership, Notts Forest the Championship, Southampton Div 1, 175-1, worth a tenner I thought!

That is a damn good bet & I never thought about it - I am going to have some of that.

It's a very, very, very long shot but will pay off half the mortgage if it happens.

City
Leeds
Notts County
Oxford

All win their respective divisions. £1 bet pays £32,000. An each way bet so each way win would pay around £5,500.

Well, you did say daft bets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.