Daily fail stoop to a new level of low...

TCIB said:
Pam said:
TCIB said:
Op why did you not c&p the article ?

Also the unwritten rule here as on many forums is do not give them site hits if its crap, just c&p it :)

Thanks for the heads up though op :)

That reporter looks like he has never been punched, i offer my services to rectify this.

Eh?

What part do you not get ?, if you mean the c&p stuff it means paste the article here so the website does not get hits/views.

The article is also gone now so i can't read it.

Yeah, sorry TCIB, I see that now. Was reading it wrong. Its a good idea, as well.

What's really amusing about this comical storm in a teacup is that the 'offending' article was actually quite wholesome in its praise of Mancini.

TCIB said:
Pam said:
TCIB said:
Op why did you not c&p the article ?

Also the unwritten rule here as on many forums is do not give them site hits if its crap, just c&p it :)

Thanks for the heads up though op :)

That reporter looks like he has never been punched, i offer my services to rectify this.

Eh?

What part do you not get ?, if you mean the c&p stuff it means paste the article here so the website does not get hits/views.

The article is also gone now so i can't read it.
and if negative articles get a lot of hits they'll write more negative articles

I c&p'd the first part of the article on page 1 (I think).<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:17 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
What's really amusing about this comical storm in a teacup is that the 'offending' article was actually quite wholesome in its praise of Mancini.

There you go again.

It's not a comical storm in a teacup, it's a discussion on a press article.

And yes there was I think a sentence in the article praising the tactical changes Mancini made.

If thats wholesome by your standards then I guess you are correct.

Wretched Vengeance said:
I gave in a clicked on it, but it said the link was broken or something.

In future...copy and paste please.....copy and paste.

Found this on a different thread ...

The biggest example of desperate journalism in years. A fucking disgrace.

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am --

Here is the full article though:

By Martin Domin

PUBLISHED:09:31 GMT, 12 November 2012| UPDATED:09:34 GMT, 12 November 2012

Manchester City have yet to hit the heights of their Premier League winning campaign last season but they haven't been so bad to send anyone to sleep.

But that is exactly what happened at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday when City boss Roberto Mancini appeared to nod off during injury time in the first half.

And it's not as if his side were winning at the time - Tottenham were in front thanks to a Steven Caulker header.

Snooze: Roberto Mancini rests his eyes as Manchester City attempt to fight back against Tottenham Thankfully for City's title hopes, Mancini woke from his slumber in time to deliver a half-time team talk that inspired his men to victory after goals from Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko.

Indeed, the Italian made several crucial substitutions to change the game his way. First of all he, he reverted to the three-man defence that had come in for such criticism in Amsterdam before introducing Dzeko from the bench having selected the Bosnian over Mario Balotelli. The 'super-sub' remains City's top scorer after volleying home the winner. The three points took last year's champions back to within two points of their bitter rivals Manchester United at the top of the table.

Behind: Steven Caulker headed Tottenham in front at the Etihad Stadium But despite watching City extend their unbeaten home record to 34 games, Mancini was in no mood to hang around, jumping on the first plane to Italy.

‘The Premier League season is long and difficult and there are a lot of teams who can fight for the title,' he said. ‘We have made some mistakes in the Champions League but in football you can never say never.’

Dzeko, who scored his sixth goal from the bench this season, has admitted to being frustrated at not starting more often.

Level pegging: Sergio Aguero scored City's equaliser in the second half 'The goals are my message. That's the only thing,' he said. 'It's not the first time (Dzeko has scored the winner) but it is a good feeling of course.'

And while Dzeko admitted City's recent defensive lapses were a cause for concern he believes the character of the team shone through.

'Again from a free-kick we conceded a goal as stupid as against Arsenal,' he said.

Dare you to bench me again: Edin Dzeko celebrates after scoring the winner for City 'We have to improve there. But after goal we were the better team for the 90 minutes and in the end we deserved it.

'Evenwhen we are losing we come back. I hope next time we winning 1-0 and then go on and win the game. This is much harder to play.'

شاهد الموضوع الأصلي من هنا Roberto Mancini falls asleep during Manchester City v Tottenham

Nice to see that Kloss has passed it into the hands out the clubs legal team.

We need to do this a lot more when articles like this are printed. Let them criticise,let them call our defending etc etc but do not let them blatantly attack Mancini who appears to be the number 1 whipping boy in the rag cuntish loving media!

Yes It fucking well winds me up,why I hear you ask. I will tell you why. I have supported this club from the moment I could remember along with my family and now my Son and daughter. To me they are not only disrespecting the club but every single fans intelligence by this clear and often brutal witch hunt against our manager.

For some to come on hear and say it is just humour is in my opinion wrong. How far do the media twats have to go for everyone to realise what is going on.

I love my club and will defend it to the hilt. Criticise when criticism is due.Analyse our performances however much you like but DO NOT make blatant lies up about shit that just doesn't go on.

Rant over-I will take a breath now.

Pam said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
I gave in a clicked on it, but it said the link was broken or something.

In future...copy and paste please.....copy and paste.

Found this on a different thread ...

The biggest example of desperate journalism in years. A fucking disgrace.

-- Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:37 am --

Here is the full article though:

By Martin Domin

PUBLISHED:09:31 GMT, 12 November 2012| UPDATED:09:34 GMT, 12 November 2012

Manchester City have yet to hit the heights of their Premier League winning campaign last season but they haven't been so bad to send anyone to sleep.

But that is exactly what happened at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday when City boss Roberto Mancini appeared to nod off during injury time in the first half.

And it's not as if his side were winning at the time - Tottenham were in front thanks to a Steven Caulker header.

Snooze: Roberto Mancini rests his eyes as Manchester City attempt to fight back against Tottenham Thankfully for City's title hopes, Mancini woke from his slumber in time to deliver a half-time team talk that inspired his men to victory after goals from Sergio Aguero and Edin Dzeko.

Indeed, the Italian made several crucial substitutions to change the game his way. First of all he, he reverted to the three-man defence that had come in for such criticism in Amsterdam before introducing Dzeko from the bench having selected the Bosnian over Mario Balotelli. The 'super-sub' remains City's top scorer after volleying home the winner. The three points took last year's champions back to within two points of their bitter rivals Manchester United at the top of the table.

Behind: Steven Caulker headed Tottenham in front at the Etihad Stadium But despite watching City extend their unbeaten home record to 34 games, Mancini was in no mood to hang around, jumping on the first plane to Italy.

‘The Premier League season is long and difficult and there are a lot of teams who can fight for the title,' he said. ‘We have made some mistakes in the Champions League but in football you can never say never.’

Dzeko, who scored his sixth goal from the bench this season, has admitted to being frustrated at not starting more often.

Level pegging: Sergio Aguero scored City's equaliser in the second half 'The goals are my message. That's the only thing,' he said. 'It's not the first time (Dzeko has scored the winner) but it is a good feeling of course.'

And while Dzeko admitted City's recent defensive lapses were a cause for concern he believes the character of the team shone through.

'Again from a free-kick we conceded a goal as stupid as against Arsenal,' he said.

Dare you to bench me again: Edin Dzeko celebrates after scoring the winner for City 'We have to improve there. But after goal we were the better team for the 90 minutes and in the end we deserved it.

'Evenwhen we are losing we come back. I hope next time we winning 1-0 and then go on and win the game. This is much harder to play.'

شاهد الموضوع الأصلي من هنا Roberto Mancini falls asleep during Manchester City v Tottenham

Cheers Pam.

Quite a statement that, Mancini nodding off.

Bob clearly slumps in his seat for a couple of seconds in frustration after a missed opportunity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.