Daily Mail at it again... Ireland to scum

LoveCity

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1249129/Manchester-United-ready-pounce-City-boss-Roberto-Mancini-prepares-sell-Stephen-Ireland.html?ITO=1490" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... l?ITO=1490</a>

Manchester United get ready to pounce as City boss Roberto Mancini prepares to sell Stephen Ireland

By Joe Bernstein Last updated at 11:30 PM on 06th February 2010

Manchester City's Stephen Ireland is set to leave Eastlands, with Roberto Mancini determined to splash out on a new attacking midfielder this summer.

It leaves the tantalising question of whether City will allow the 23-year-old to join Manchester United, whose manager Sir Alex Ferguson is a huge admirer.

Liverpool and Spurs would also be interested in the Irishman.

Mancini failed in a bid to sign £7million Parma midfielder McDonald Mariga on transfer deadline day because of work permit problems, but he is now lining up Real Madrid and Argentina playmaker Fernando Gago.

What a ridiculous story. The Daily Mail just choose players who are out of form and make up rubbish story.

I think/hope this is a bullshit story, but i have to be perfectly honest here, i do worry about what's going to happen with him. The signs are not good.

Tricky_Trev said:
I think/hope this is a bullshit story, but i have to be perfectly honest here, i do worry about what's going to happen with him. The signs are not good.

Why - Ireland's current form is wank he is part of our midfield that quite simply aint good enough - something has got to give be that Ireland - Barry or DJ

Couldnt care less, sell him to them...our future doesnt contain him...

I can see fergiescum to come in for him just to piss us fans off. don't think he liked the fergie sign him up chant
Phillips has been left out in the cold I feel they pushing him away because the special one is coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.