Daily Mail...At it again...

In fairness to the Mail, Ian Ladyman who's their "Northern football correspondent" usually writes very positive pieces about us.

The Mail's pro rag bias pales into insignificance when compared with the BBC and Sky.

Watching the game on Monday night I was sickened by the glee with which Alan Parry trotted out his pro rag stats.

The silver lining to all this rag arse kissing is of course the domination we're about to experience as we sweep those cunts under the carpet and we'll remember which side the media's bread is really buttered on when they start to arse lick us.

Absolutely pathetic.

0XEnlE5.jpg

Utter drivel.

After a hard workout at the Gym or a long country walk throughout the day, nothing beats putting on a Videogame to wind down and relax with.

I'd rather the players were messing with videogames than out and about with their £xxxx salaries messing with skirt, drink and drugs.

Why Always Ste said:
Utter drivel.

After a hard workout at the Gym or a long country walk throughout the day, nothing beats putting on a Videogame to wind down and relax with.

I'd rather the players were messing with videogames than out and about with their £xxxx salaries messing with skirt, drink and drugs.
Let's not be too hasty now!

LoveCity said:
Absolutely pathetic.

0XEnlE5.jpg

Didn't even spot this pathetic non-story. I was too busy gawping at the full match report of our EDS side having been thrashed 6-3 by Spurs, the 3rd time the Fail has excitedly run news of a defeat for one of our junior sides this year. They even produced a match report for a 9-1 loss by our U13's last year! But there's no agenda.........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.