Daily Mail, your media etc

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
It is good occasionally on here to see where and what people get their information and news from.

I think I did it about 10 years ago, so lets refresh it now we have numerous you tube channels and other social media avenues.

Be honest, its not judging, we all have our favourite media for one reason or another. For instance I buy the Times on a Monday because their sport/football coverage is magnificent

My media is

New Statesman
Morning Star when i can find a copy
The Economist
The Times
Novara
Byline times
James OB and Nick Ferrari on the radio

Whats yours?

General news - Radio 4, it used to be radio 5, but I had to scrap my car and the replacement Punto doesn't do AM for some reason. (Driver's side door doesn't open either from the inside, I just climb out the window) Quite liked hearing Nicky Campbell's voice in the morning, and Claire Ronacres'. ''I'm Claire Ronacres''
Scottish politics - my mum. She's not even Scottish, i don't know what's going on there.

Times Radio
5Live
News24
Sky News
MSNBC
CNN
Talkshite (late night programming is less tabloid)

It is good occasionally on here to see where and what people get their information and news from.

I think I did it about 10 years ago, so lets refresh it now we have numerous you tube channels and other social media avenues.

Be honest, its not judging, we all have our favourite media for one reason or another. For instance I buy the Times on a Monday because their sport/football coverage is magnificent

My media is

New Statesman
Morning Star when i can find a copy
The Economist
The Times
Novara
Byline times
James OB and Nick Ferrari on the radio

Whats yours?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.