Daily Mail's Hatchet Man ATTACKS Man City again!

maxflicity said:
I think this is the Daily Mails attempt to be edgey and stir up some comments.

But lets face it, its in the daily mail, ffs, who cares what that tosser thinks.
'hatchet man' is the news paper equivalent of registering a second username on a messageboard and using it for trolling. im pretty sure the mail is only doing it to get more page hits. its a sign they arent doing so well imo.

I think its funny that for years Utd treated the FA and League Cups as 2nd rate. As soon as Chelsea started winning , Utd then celebrated winning either of these cups as if it was the biggest cup in the world.

Alot of good teams have won the UEFA cup over the years, and progressing in it is valuable experience for the Champions League.

Anyhow bit rich of them to mock us when they wear Wolrld Champions Badge on thier shirt and only earned it by beating the equivelent of Everton ladies and Hereford to win it.

hertsblue said:
Anyhow bit rich of them to mock us when they wear World Champions Badge on thier shirt and only earned it by beating the equivelent of Everton ladies and Hereford to win it.

Didn't Zenith beat them in the Supercup? World Champions my arse.

Walshy said:
I submitted a comment but it hasn't shown up yet.

Update, guess what ?

..... they posted 7 comments but not mine.

Selective comments only. What a joke.

So pointless that over 100,000 Rangers fans came up to Manchester when Rangers got to the Final and last years UEFA winners actually beat the Eurpoean Cup winners - so what does that say about the Champions league ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.