Daily Mail's Hatchet Man ATTACKS Man City again!

Just ignore them thats what I do. Its sensationalism trying to get a reaction and people shouldn't buy into it. Those people are nothing to me.

The rags always used to deride the League Cup as a mickey mouse Cup - until they won it, of course! Guess what, the rags have never won the UEFA Cup.

My feelings in this is that this guy IS'NT a rag, I have a sneeky feeling that he supports a southern team and is completely sick with fear that IF we win this competition and the rags win the Chumps league then little old Manchester will be the football mecca. I know they play in salford, but never the less their name starts with the word Manchester.

If you put like this you can understand their fears and they don't have the bollox to go against the grain and slag the rags off.

Relax..F*ck em.

MANCHESTER.......Hehehe The Football Mecca!!!

Walshy said:
I submitted a comment but it hasn't shown up yet.

Don't wait up for it. The Mail can't handle anyone disagreeing with them.

I suspect it's that kunt Ladyman on his kuntish crusade to wriggle further up Fergie's arse by running us down at every opportunity (and not letting facts get in the way) but he doesn't have the balls to write under a byline so hides behind this 'hatchetman' crap.

I really hope his agenda catches up with him at some stage ;)

I predicted this a few weeks ago...it's time the Daily Fail and others wrote something original!:-

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110603&p=1730677#p1730677" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=110603&p=1730677#p1730677</a>

does anyone know who wrote the article??

i wouldnt worry, to be honest our reply should be this

if their gonna still come up with utter shit about the comptition getting us nowhere......then maybe this fella might take us onto the next level?!

dannybcity said:
Inter
Parma
Galatasaray
Liverpool
Feyenord
Porto
Valencia
CSKA Moscow
Sevile
Seville
Zenit

All previous winners from the past 10 years. IDIOT.

Danny hope you dont mind I cut and pasted your post into the comments section

FFS stop falling for it. Is the name of the column not enough of a clue for you all as to its agenda?

Newspapers and radio stations make their money by people clicking on their websites or ringing in. The easiest way to do that is by being controversial purely for the sake of it.

I assume this column has a pop at every team. It just happens to be our turn this week. Just ignore it.

villa play their reserves in moscow because they only drew the home leg and knew they'd get beat anyway.

spurs played their reserves against shakhtar because they lost the away leg and knew they wouldn't get through anyway.

city are now getting criticised for taking a cup competition seriously enough to consistently field a full strength team. wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.