Daily Mirror

What else would you expect from a fooking slimey scouse slum landlord...behaving like lowlifes is bred into the rats from an early age,i blame the parent.

sld said:
Soulboy said:
That "much better centre half"... would that be Distin?

I bet you weren't saying that about him when he was our captain!

And £10m on Belyaletdinov.. what a bargain he's turned out to be!

no

unlucky though

You've intrigued me! What centre half do you mean then?

Jagielka was already there... Yobo was already there... Heitinga is a central mid or full back, he isn't a centre half (only used in emergencies in that role) as is proven that Distin and Jagielka are first choices.

So, soft lad, enlighten me...

Why do people insist on posting links to that utterly pathetic rag on a City forum?

Once again for the benefit of those who have forgotten. This is the scum-ridden tabloid that happily printed pictures of a dead MVF on their front page and basically told his widow to fuck off when they were pulled up on it.

Posting a link to their site should be a bannable offence

Soulboy said:
sld said:
no

unlucky though

Jagielka was already there... Yobo was already there... Heitinga is a central mid or full back, he isn't a centre half (only used in emergencies in that role) as is proven that Distin and Jagielka are first choices.

really

sld said:
Soulboy said:

really

Where did he play Wednesday? Where does he play for Holland? Where did he play at his previous club?

Or weren't you at the game?

It's like us saying that Zabaleta is a central midfielder 'cos he played there a handful of times in an emergency. Or Cahill is a centre forward.

Really indeed...

On the right with Coleen, the one with the shiney 8 Ball head. Looks a twat too.

5A57E1C8-A636-40E1-ED7E26D5143248C6.jpg

The Baby's not yours,
The Baby's not yours,
Oh Wayne Rooney,
It belongs to Boy George

Soulboy said:
sld said:

Where did he play Wednesday? Where does he play for Holland? Where did he play at his previous club?

It's like us saying that Zabaleta is a central midfielder 'cos he played there a handful of times in an emergency. Or Cahill is a centre forward.

Really indeed...

Hmmmmmm

Jagielka played CM and CD for Sheffield Utd, where does he play for us now?

EFC123 said:
Soulboy said:

Really indeed...

Hmmmmmm

CD you plank, and the majority of Jagielka's Sheff Utd career was spent at CB. I have a soft spot for SU for personal reasons.

EFC123 said:
Soulboy said:

Really indeed...

Hmmmmmm

Are you really thick?

What was the point of that comment?

Heitinga DIDN'T play centre half on Wednesday... fact. It's unlikely now that Jagielka is fit again that he will play centre half again. He is a central midfielder or right back.

What was the fucking point of mentioning Jagielka? He's now a centre half. And is picked there. As he was on Wednesday. That's his main position now... as Heitinga's is midfield.

What is hard to understand?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.