Daily Mirror

Ricster said:
EFC123 said:
Hmmmmmm

Jagielka played CM and CD for Sheffield Utd, where does he play for us now?

CD you plank, and the majority of Jagielka's Sheff Utd career was spent at CB. I have a soft spot for SU for personal reasons.

No, he played CM & CD (or CB if you want to be a pedantic nob).

The point is Moyes tried him in CM as a replacement for Carsley, it didnt work so he put him in CD and he's one of the best in the country now.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am --<br /><br />
Soulboy said:
EFC123 said:
Hmmmmmm

Jagielka played CM and CD for Sheffield Utd, where does he play for us now?

Are you really thick?

What was the point of that comment?

Heitinga DIDN'T play centre half on Wednesday... fact. It's unlikely now that Jagielka is fit again that he will play centre half again. He is a central midfielder or right back.

What was the fucking point of mentioning Jagielka? He's now a centre half. And is picked there. As he was on Wednesday. That's his main position now... as Heitinga's is midfield.

What is hard to understand?

The point is Heitinga is filling in in midfield while Fellani is injured. Once he is back most, if not all Evertonians expect him to drop back to CD.

EFC123 said:
Ricster said:
CD you plank, and the majority of Jagielka's Sheff Utd career was spent at CB. I have a soft spot for SU for personal reasons.

The point is Moyes tried him in CM as a replacement for Carsley, it didnt work so he put him in CD and he's one of the best in the country now.

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am --

Soulboy said:
Are you really thick?

What was the point of that comment?

Heitinga DIDN'T play centre half on Wednesday... fact. It's unlikely now that Jagielka is fit again that he will play centre half again. He is a central midfielder or right back.

What was the fucking point of mentioning Jagielka? He's now a centre half. And is picked there. As he was on Wednesday. That's his main position now... as Heitinga's is midfield.

What is hard to understand?

The point is Heitinga is filling in in midfield while Fellani is injured. Once he is back most, if not all Evertonians expect him to drop back to CD.

I'm sorry mate, I'm trying really, really hard... but I'm now losing the will to live with all this scouse crap.

I really don't care where ANY of your players play.

Have you thought of going on an Everton forum to discuss your players? Or are they all down the social getting their giro...

Just a thought.

EFC123 said:
levets said:
To be honest... Mr Cook is a better man than me, because I wouldn't have spoken to the c***... just smashed the t*** in the face.. like I wanted to do to those sat near me in the south stand :-)

But you didnt, so you wouldnt of really. Would you?

Want to bet?

Didsbury Dave said:
EFC123 said:

It's have, not of.

And I strongly suspect levets was banging scousers out when you were shitting green, you illiterate gobshite.

Shhhhhh! I'm a pillar of society now... and 51 yrs old!!!

Soulboy said:
EFC123 said:

The point is Moyes tried him in CM as a replacement for Carsley, it didnt work so he put him in CD and he's one of the best in the country now.

-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 am --

I'm sorry mate, I'm trying really, really hard... but I'm now losing the will to live with all this scouse crap.

Have you thought of going on an Everton forum to discuss your players? Or are they all down the social getting their giro...

Just a thought.

So you are basically agreeing with what I'm saying then?

And we are on our own forum's, just doing a spot of fishing on here as well with loads of success.

But to be fair, there are some good lads on here as well who know what they are talking about. However most of you do not get it, WE actually wish you well and hope you get 4th this year, assuming we dont. Why? Because we realise its going to happen sooner or later and better you get it then the RS or Spurs.

Sheesh.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:42 am --<br /><br />
levets said:
EFC123 said:

Want to bet?

Tenner?

EFC123 said:
Soulboy said:

Just a thought.

So you are basically agreeing with what I'm saying then?

And we are on our own forum's, just doing a spot of fishing on here as well with loads of success.

But to be fair, there are some good lads on here as well who know what they are talking about. However most of you do not get it, WE actually wish you well and hope you get 4th this year, assuming we dont. Why? Because we realise its going to happen sooner or later and better you get it then the RS or Spurs.

Sheesh.

Okay, I'll bite one last time...

So if Heitinga moves back to centre half that means one of the current central two will be dropped... yes?

Surely not Jagielka... the next Bobby Moore!

So it must be Distin... yes?

So the Great Moyes spent £6m on Distin... who isn't good enough for the first team, and he's wasted that money.

Add the £10m for Belyaletdinov, and that means the Great Moyes has spunked £16m of the £22m you received from us for Lescott... so maybe Moyes isn't such a fucking sharp cookie in the transfer market after all!

YES?

Now hopefully all the Mickeys will now move back to their natural habitat and stop annoying the fuck out of us on here...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.