Daily Mirror

Soulboy said:
EFC123 said:
So you are basically agreeing with what I'm saying then?

And we are on our own forum's, just doing a spot of fishing on here as well with loads of success.

But to be fair, there are some good lads on here as well who know what they are talking about. However most of you do not get it, WE actually wish you well and hope you get 4th this year, assuming we dont. Why? Because we realise its going to happen sooner or later and better you get it then the RS or Spurs.

Sheesh.

Okay, I'll bite one last time...

So if Heitinga moves back to centre half that means one of the current central two will be dropped... yes?

Surely not Jagielka... the next Bobby Moore!

So it must be Distin... yes?

So the Great Moyes spent £6m on Distin... who isn't good enough for the first team, and he's wasted that money.

Add the £10m for Belyaletdinov, and that means the Great Moyes has spunked £16m of the £22m you received from us for Lescott... so maybe Moyes isn't such a fucking sharp cookie in the transfer market after all!

YES?

Now hopefully all the Mickeys will now move back to their natural habitat and stop annoying the fuck out of us on here...

Regarding Distan, all things being equal yes he would be dropped but I dont think that 6m for a 3rd CD is money wasted. Sometimes players do the unexpected and excel in positions they wearnt originally bought to play in like Jagielka, we expected him to replace carsley but that didnt happen. Why is Bellamy playing LW? There is a thread on here that suggests if you sign Torres he will play up front with Tevez and Bellamy will continue at LW.

Regarding Billy, our view on this is the player needs a rest and a good pre-season behind him. He's played pretty much non stop since last March so wait till next season to judge him properly.

EFC123 said:
Soulboy said:
Okay, I'll bite one last time...

So if Heitinga moves back to centre half that means one of the current central two will be dropped... yes?

Surely not Jagielka... the next Bobby Moore!

So it must be Distin... yes?

So the Great Moyes spent £6m on Distin... who isn't good enough for the first team, and he's wasted that money.

Add the £10m for Belyaletdinov, and that means the Great Moyes has spunked £16m of the £22m you received from us for Lescott... so maybe Moyes isn't such a fucking sharp cookie in the transfer market after all!

YES?

Now hopefully all the Mickeys will now move back to their natural habitat and stop annoying the fuck out of us on here...

Regarding Distan, all things being equal yes he would be dropped but I dont think that 6m for a 3rd CD is money wasted. Sometimes players do the unexpected and excel in positions they wearnt originally bought to play in like Jagielka, we expected him to replace carsley but that didnt happen. Why is Bellamy playing LW? There is a thread on here that suggests if you sign Torres he will play up front with Tevez and Bellamy will continue at LW.

Regarding Billy, our view on this is the player needs a rest and a good pre-season behind him. He's played pretty much non stop since last March so wait till next season to judge him properly.

So you agree with me... Moyes has spunked £16m on players he didn't need.

Soulboy said:
EFC123 said:

So you agree with me... Moyes has spunked £16m on players he didn't need.

No

Why do Everton always feel the need to go to the press with everything?

Their turning into a right little headline grabbing slag of a football club, Jees get a bleedin life Everton. Your slowly turning into Ashley Cole always in the paper for the wrong reasons...

You play decent football and have a very good squad......BE HAPPY!!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
I assure you it was Garry Cook who asked that the dipper was not allowed in the directors box, he was a total and utter plant pot, he's very lucky I didn't twat the fucking prick, Garry Cook got it bang on, he turned to him after the final whistle and asked him to refrain from swearing and joining in with the dippers, but I suppose once a dipper, always a dipper, he was in the corporate area and although it's not written in stone everyone knows and especially away followers who have literature sent within their ticket allocations, that no chanting and especially swearing is allowed or expected. The guy deserved all he got, a big mouthed dipper. Isn't it amazing how the media have turned it around to be our fault, even after getting it virtually spot on with what went on. Fuck the press, fuck sky and definately fuck the dippers, I hate those fucking false scousers now more than I ever have, I always had a soft spot for them, however first we have the poaching and pestering city, even though they sold woooney to rags after pestering for months and then this, fuck everyone of them off and ban them all, Manchester is a much safer place without them!
If you were witness to this I suggest you make it known (anonymously if you wish) to all and sundry who have anything to do with decent journalism

The club know who I am and am available if required, but the club know as well as me that they don't need any other individual to come forward, the steward on the tunnel to the side of us saw and heard everything and his word would stand up more than us.

hope we meet one day tosser
sld said:
mancunial said:
the everton fan really wants to take a look at himself, there really is worse things happening in the world and to lads who are in the service of this country. for one of the everton fans to misbehave in a selected area and then go self pitying to his club because of his behaviour really is one of the lowest things i have heard this season, he probably did not even pay for his ticket he was probably on a complimentary, unlike the lads from both clubs who payed and sat on the terraces. i think city and the fans should back gary all the way on this because the hate campaign is probably going to reach it,s peak before the end of the season? the guy who made the complaint should wake up and take stock of himself and stop whining, because he could end up with a very empty pocket? i think all this undercurrent between the two clubs has been created by one man and his i want to be like fergie attitude, what has happened to the hypocritical sky fa respect charter, it was a total joke created by a joke company?

Are you really that offended?

If you are that offended. Probably safe you stay in doors lad. The world isn't a safe place for prettys like yourself.

Well played Cookie, take no shit, love it.

All those giving our Garry abuse, no such thing as bad publicity.

I was thinking of applying to a job for that company of his, so sent them my CV with a covering letter entitled

"Gizza f*ckin' Job, I can doo that laaar"

got a "failure to deliver" notification and I can't understand why as the address looks right

5 Myrtle Street
Liverpool
L7 7DN
Directions
Tel / +44 0151 707 2666
Fax / +44 0151 707 2570
Email / info@downing.com

Can't have been my inappropriate choice of language, surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.